From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:50:11 +0200
Thank you Daniel. I looked quickly your text and it seemed promising,
but now it's almost all gone, don't know if you deleted it yourself
or did someone else do it.

Indeed even the title has now been changed.

All, if you want to make alternative versions make them separately,
either on a new doc or clearly marked separate texts on the same,
do not just remove or overwrite others (apart from typo corrections &c).

Tapani