From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 23:12:45 +0900
On May 8, 2014, at 9:46 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, i know.  But others ignore it as they reject top-down rules on
> Constituency and Stakeholder group matters.

not sure we can call the bylaws top down, words only get in after quite careful and extensive public comment.  And if any GNSO guideline/process exists, then that couldn't really be considered anything other than owned by the constituencies.  I think the current climate of transparency and accountability an ideal time to ask (demand?) the other constituencies live up to the community's expectations.  No double standards from them.

> I am not seriously suggesting that we stop being transparent.  I have
> been among the most strident on the issue of transparency.

I know.  Comments in no way (none, zero :-)) intended to suggest otherwise.

Adam