From:
"Schaefer, Brett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schaefer, Brett
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 16:16:28 +0000
Niels,

You seem to be taking this personally. Why?

We had several meetings in Morocco where went through each of the 11 recommendations and people voiced their concerns and we tried to reconcile a position. On some it was easy, others not so much. I don't recall if you attended or not.

Best,

Brett

Brett Schaefer

Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs

Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom

Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy

The Heritage Foundation

214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE

Washington, DC 20002

202-608-6097