From:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 21:08:02 -0400

Hi Joy,

Yes, correct on all counts.

Thanks for taking my proxy!
- --Wendy

On 05/14/2013 08:39 PM, joy wrote:

> Hi all Thanks Robin (esp your work in chairing yesterday's policy
> committee meeting) and others who attended. Having listened to the
> recording and read the transcript I want to confirm my
> understanding of the NCSG position on the motions before the GNSO
> Council meeting this week, namely that: Motion 1: we support (with
> a friendly amendment from Wendy which has since been accepted) *
> GNSO Council Agenda **Item 4: MOTION - To address the Final Issue
> Report on the Uniformity of Reporting:
> *https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013

Motion 2:  we support
> *To adopt a revised Policy Development Process (PDP) Manual
> incorporating modifications to include the suspension of a PDP
> *https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013

Motion 3:
> *Initiation of a Policy Development Process (PDP) on the
> Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information
> *https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013

we support initiation of the PDP but propose postponement of the
> drafting team until the Expert working Group makes its
> recommendations Is this correct? Many thanks
>
> Joy
>
> On 15/05/2013 11:13 a.m., Robin Gross wrote:
>> Begin forwarded message:
>
>>> *From: *Nathalie Peregrine <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>>> *Subject: **NCSG Transcription 14th May 2013* *Date: *May 14,
>>> 2013 1:46:35 PM PDT *To: *"[log in to unmask]
>>> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>"
> <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>>> *Cc: *"[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>"
> <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>>>
>>> Dear Robin,
>>>
>>> Please find attached the transcript of the NCSG call held today
>>> on
> the 14th May 2013
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>>
>>> Nathalie

- --
Wendy Seltzer -- [log in to unmask] +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
Visiting Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project
http://wendy.seltzer.org/
https://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/
http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/