From:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:50:15 +0200
This is a relief! Thanks EC, thanks Chair!

I salute democracy in this group and appreciate everyone's comments/reflexion/knowledge shared on this question/issue and hope this is fully solved. I personally learnt a lot!

Let's wait to see what will be the results of this 'contested' election!

Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0