From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 15:06:49 +0200
Hi Sam

I would like to add a third task: To help stakeholders outside the ICANN (and inner IGF) community to understand the lessons learned from ICANN (multistakeholder) procedures. Or as Fadi has seid in the Economisdt: We need a lot of small ICANN like mechanisms for the many different Internet issues outside the ICANN world.