From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:01:20 +0300
On Sep 17 21:16, Edward Morris ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

> My apologies for this delayed response. I just returned from travels in
> parts of the world where, as Norbert often reminds us, internet access is a
> luxury not readily available to the lone individual.

Indeed. I have also just returned from a week-long hike away from
not only Internet but also cellular coverage and indeed electricity
(apart from batteries I carried). But for me that was luxury, not the
other way around (I do realize I'm lucky to be in that position).

Anyway, congratulations from me as well to all newly-elected
councillors, Stephanie, Ed, Dave and Marilia!

--
Tapani Tarvainen