From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:04:46 +0000
I am preparing a fairly detailed comment for ICANN's proceeding on closed generics.
Some of you have expressed support for the position I have articulated on this list or elsewhere.
If you are likely to support my statement, send a _private_ note to [log in to unmask]
I will send you a draft of the statement for your approval and any additions you might want to make.

This will be labeled as a "comment by NCSG members" not as an official consensus position of the NCSG, of course.

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org