From:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 04:45:16 -0500
Anything that uses Snowden as an argument is just part of the international circus he enabled by his actions. He became a puppet of those who he criticizes.

BTW the intelligence services of Brazil as SNI and ABIN don't have a very good track record spying on political figures and activists.

Another development on that circus, the government of Bolivia will stop using cellphones and email.

Anything goes in the battle against the evil empire.

-Jorge