From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:31:55 -0400
Dear all:
Attached is an important report prepared by Kathy Kleiman for the NCUC.
It provides compelling evidence of the conflict between ICANN's current
approach to Whois data and the privacy laws of other countries.

We hope our Councillors can distribute this to other GNSO Council
members and anyone else can use this in domestic or ICANN-level privacy
debates.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org