From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 11:13:48 +0000
I, too, add my +1 in support of Tapani's nomination for one more year as NCSG chair.
Tapani kindly accepted to take over Rafik's heritage (not an easy task!) and, with his own quiet style, continued the excellent work of his predecessor.
I wish to underscore that, as our NPOC colleagues already reminded us, Tapani did an excellent job in representing the two souls of NCSG, NCUC and NPOC. Should he be willing to continue, we would be very lucky to have him on board for one more year.
Stefania