From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2016 17:55:11 +0200
Hi Brett,

I made a screenshot of the etherpad so you can see different
contributions, hope you can still get it working in your browser.

I think the opinions are converging on the position that: the 'policy
and procedures' and 'standards of behaviour' are interrelated and
interdependent they should be presented jointly.

I hope this is also what the statement conveys and we can gather around
that, so we can discuss content of what this should be once both are
developed and presented jointly.

Cause I very much agree with you Brett, one cannot only have a carrot,
one also needs a stick.

And I also agree with Afsaneh that this stick cannot be used to wrongly
inhibit freedom of speech.

Best,

Niels