From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 18:47:51 +0900
Might expand 2 with a reference to GAC early warning system, ask if
Governments can introduce how they are reaching out to their domestic
stakeholders (and who they consider those stakeholders to be:
national agencies, states/provinces/prefecture (region), other
multi-stakeholders), what criteria they are looking at to define
"Warning"  (i.e. what's the alert to them.)

Adam