From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:38:12 +0200
Carlos,

this is good news. If you need advise from a former GNSO Council member: I am available. BTW, GNSO Council is the hardest job in the whole ICANN ecosystem. But it is also full of excitement :-))

Wolfgang