From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2016 11:21:50 -0400
Hi,

Seems to be a forward from the Council list on the process they will use
to select someone to take on the GNSO Liaison role in the GAC.

I am glad to see that they are getting started with it.

Since the NCSG will be responsible for picking candidate(s), I want to
indicate that once the NCSG-PC starts its process, I will be asking them
to consider me as a candidate for the role.

avri

On 05-Aug-16 19:21, Carlos Raul Gutierrez wrote:

> ?????
>
> Carlos Raúl GUTIERREZ
> Apartado 1571-1000
> San José COSTA RICA