From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 20:55:27 +0100
Hi,

Attached to this email is a response to the gTLD Registration Directory Services (WHOIS) EWG’s status update report drafted for the most part by Kathy Kleiman with some additions from other members of the NCSG. I hope you all have the time to go through it, and let others know what you think of it, what you like, what you don’t, what you feel is missing, etc…

I am also seeking endorsement by the NCSG-PC to submit this as an NCSG statement as opposed to a statement by NCSG members. I personally think it’s a great statement addressing both pros and cons of the findings presented by the EWG. Looking forward to reading what others think.

Thanks.

Amr