From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:56:08 +0000
Same here, one more +1 mail!
stefi

Da: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]> per conto di Gabrielle Guillemin <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato: mercoledì 25 giugno 2014 12.53
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Re: Selection of NCSG representative/connector on IANA Transition coordination group.

+1 on Milton's nomination!

Many thanks, Gabrielle

-----Original Message-----
From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carlos A. Afonso
Sent: 25 June 2014 11:51
To: [log in to unmask]

Ditto!

--c.a.

On 06/25/2014 07:33 AM, Magaly Pazello wrote:
> I totally agree with Avri and Robin, Milton is our best option.
> Magaly
>
> On Wednesday, June 25, 2014, Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Yes, I support Milton's nomination to the IANA transition group 100%.
>> He
> is certainly among the most knowledgable and dedicated people on this
> issue that there is.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Robin
>>
>> On Jun 25, 2014, at 1:36 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This is being discussed on the NCSG Policy list, but I think it
>>> ought to also be discussed here.
>>>
>>> I have nominated Milton, my long time argument foil (we disagree as
>>> much as we agree) - and friend for the role on the IANA Transition
>>> Coordination group.
>>>
>>> I cannot think of anyone else who
>>>
>>> - better understands the issue
>>> - better understands the needs of the NCSG
>>> - who has greater influence in this area
>>> - or who has been more dedicated for as long to non commercial
>>> causes at ICANN
>>>
>>> I hope he gets the support of our membership so that the PC feels
>>> able to pick him for the role.
>>>
>>> avri

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.