From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:50:16 -0400
Hi,

Now that the comment period has conclude the IGO-INGO group is moving toward final report - and trying to do it very quickly.

The consensus call portion of the process has begun with a bang.

The note below explains the activity we are now engaged in.

I have replaced the blank form Thomas provided with my best guess of a NCSG position based on many conversations we have had over the years.  But I might be wrong.

I am copying this to the Policy team as they are the ones who need to approve a position based on your comments and their understanding.

In addition to a NCSG postion, each of the constituencies is encouraged to come up with a view, especially if that view is different than the one the NCSG Policy committee agrees on.  This is a complicated topic and coming down to a few words that expresses all the nuance is tough.

thanks

avri

Begin forwarded message: