From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:38:04 +0100
Hi,

Sorry I missed the call, the WGEC marathon in Geneva has swallowed my
life this week.

On 26-Feb-14 18:41, William Drake wrote:
> Why we would want to be dupes in their campaign is utterly beyond me.

Can you explain what you are saying here in plain English.  I won't ask
you who you are calling a dupe because I am sure you meant it as a
expressive generality and weren't actually accusing anyone of being a
dupe; that would be absurdly mean.

Are we only against ICANN Staff pre-emptive behavior when it is our
issues they mess with?

If you are saying this is no time to look the gift horse in the mouth
because they are sponsoring NCUC's meeting, I understand, especially
because of your role as the event organizer. I think, though, that it is
important to be consistent about our position on Staff&Board unilateral
behavior and not only object when our goals are being interfered with,
no matter how much we love Fadi.

And he is loveable for a CEO.

cheers,

avri

PS.  If this note makes you think i've lost my mind, chalk it up to 2
weeks of WSIS MPP, IGF and now WGEC.  IETF next week, yipee!