From:
Flávio Rech Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flávio Rech Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2023 17:20:52 -0300
Congratulations, Chris! You will certainly bring a great contribution to
the Board.

Congratulations, NCSG and CSG, for the excellent decision!

Flávio

--
Prof. Flávio Rech Wagner

Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Instituto de Informática
Porto Alegre, Brasil

Presidente da Internet Society Brasil
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]