From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:08:49 +1000
	Thank you George for your gracious words.
	Yes, I just received notification that I have received GNSO
endorsement for the SSR-RT. I would like to thank all of the NCSG
people who spoke on my behalf, especially as I was not able to make
the last policy call, and thank you for the support of the NCSG so
far.
	It is up to Rod (and Heather Dryden) to make the final selection now.
	Regards
		David