From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:27:03 +0900
I think it would be nice to drop soccer.  One time was OK.  If people
like playing soccer, then fine, perhaps it can be a nice ICANN
tradition, but it's a dull social event.  Local hosts would be better
trying to think of more appealing social night.  Bowling at the
Wellington meeting seemed to work well.  Bowling itself wasn't
important, but it was a good way to mix with people.

Adam
(miserable sod who never particularly liked football... played rugby
and cricket before great laziness intervened, I've been reduced to
occasional golf...)