From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:41:16 -0400
Hi, I would like to formally solicit volunteers to temporarily
replace Chris Chiu as North America representative
on the Executive Committee, pending a new election
in October.

I will suggest the following names and wait to see who
accepts and who runs away screaming, and who
doesnt respond. Also, any member is free to nominate
anyone else who is eligible (NCUC member in NA region.)

Hans Klein, CPSR
Frannie Wellings, EPIC
Harold Feld, MAP
Alan Davidson, CDT

I understand that all of these folks are very busy with other things,
of course, as are we all. FYI, being on the EC means attending
online chat sessions about once every other month,
and paying some attention to the list. It can also mean
attendance at ICANN meetings.

--MM