From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:52:20 -0400
This is a fantastic and well document response to the proposal. Please
send it to Liz. As our council member you have the authority to do this
once notification of the constituency has taken place. I would not want
to see this fine piece of commentary wasted due to not getting submitted
on time.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> 06/13/07 12:13 AM >>>
Below is the NCUC Constituency Statement on the draft gnso
recommendations.   We have to submit it to Liz on Wednesday so send any
suggested revisions quickly.  Thanks!

NCUC Constituency Statement:

http://www.ipjustice.org/ICANN/drafts/PDP-Dec05-NCUC-CONST-STMT-JUNE2007.pdf
       or

http://www.ipjustice.org/ICANN/drafts/PDP-Dec05-NCUC-CONST-STMT-JUNE2007.doc

Thank you to Victoria for drafting most of our constituency statement!
Professors Lipton and Farley's legal briefing papers are also attached
to our statement to the board.  We are lucky to have their expertise and

guidance.

Best,
Robin