From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 14:57:56 -0400
Hi,

Just got off a plane from Sweden and saw this note.

Since I am assuming that all of the CSG members voted in a block for Bill, I want to thank the NCSG council members for their votes.  I also wanted to thank all of the people on this list who endorsed my candidacy.

Now we enter the second round, same as the first, and I hope for the same level of support from the NCSG voters again.

Thanks again to everyone.

a.