From:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2016 11:09:42 -0700
+1

Now is the time to resolve the election issues, while the topic is
bright in our minds.  Let's not put it on the back burner, but instead
push through and find the consensus.  We've already had several
suggestions about how to fix the process, let's continue exploring.

One suggestion that was made was to have a No vote for each candidate in
multiple-winner races.  There was multiple support for that, but also a
suggestion that that was not sufficient even so.  Let's continue the
discussion.

Dan