From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:58:36 -0400
Hi,

Though, just having checked the Best Practice Forum (BPF) I am
co-facilitating on multistakeholder mechanisms, I noticed that 3
governments did submit a contribution to our last call for comment:
Indonesia, Switzerland and the UK.  And in some other groups, some the
MAG co-facilitators are Government members of the MAG.

avri

---