From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2016 06:33:10 +0000
I agree delay is not going to help anyone, ‘testing’ the plan will bring us nowhere as the very powers that people have concerns over and wish to test will likely not be used in any reasonable testing period. We will likely not have to spill the board, file community IRPs against ICANN or take recourse to the California courts, and to insinuate otherwise is playing to the people who like to hear the media spin reels around the transition.

Our proposal is sound, is based in strong governance and law, and is ready to be executed. We either believe in the ability of the community to build design and execute or we don’t.

I do.

-James