Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:21:26 +1200
Hi Avri - thanks for sending the link through - sorry it has taken me a
while to get back on this, I've been away from the office a while and
it's taken a while to catch up ....
Thanks also Milton for your blog post about the paper - I agree with
most of your comments.
There are quite a few recommendations in the paper - was there any
discussion at the ICANN 50 meeting about an NCSG response? I note that
some of the points and recommendations in the paper were previously
covered in a submission by NCUC on new gTLDs in 2013 and it would be
worth connecting to that work in any follow up (which I am happy to
volunteer to help with).
Cheers
Joy