From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:15:55 +0100
Hi Beau

On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Brendler, Beau wrote:

> Perhaps Bill and I and any others who are interested can simply form
> a drafting team and set up a joint workspace, start a mailing list
> and try to get maximum participation. We should be able to get ICANN
> staff to assist us in this effort.

Great.  I guess my initial foggy thought was a sequential approach
where NCUC and ALAC each do an internal consult and then merge files,
but there's no reason not to proceed directly to a joint drafting
team, which should accelerate things and put us in a good position for
when the formal group with other GNSO constituencies is launched.  I'd
be happy to participate.  Shall we invite the IGF Rights and
Principles folks to suggest people (might overlap with ALAC
participants anyway)?

BD