From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2016 22:37:44 +0000
I am usually very shy with +1s, but this is a great nomination! Same for Farzi. Pity you feel you cannot accept it, Farzi...

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 15, 2016, at 00:25, avri doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Another late nomination, but I would like to nominate Rafik Dammak for
> the Council seat.  He has served the NCSG well for many years in an
> administrative role and has shown in a previous time on the Councl that
> he brings great leadership qualities to the role.
>
> I hope he accepts this nomination as he brings strong knowledge and
> commitment to non commercial interest and especially those that relate
> to developing economy participation in all of ICANN opportunities.  It
> would be good for the council to have his voice again.
>
> Personally I must say that I am happy to see that we have a very strong
> group of candidates, each of whom brings a different strength, to choose
> from.
>
> thanks
>
> Avri
>

> ---

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.