From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:40:10 +0100
Hi,

1+ for Farzaneh.

I will not come to Hyderabad. For the CCWG-IG session on UN bodies I would recommend to have a look also into the G 20. The Hangzhou document (September 2016) is not bad (http://www.g20.utoronto.ca/2016/160905-digital.html). On December 1, 2016, Germany will take over the G 20 presidency. They plan to have a special IT ministerial meeting early April 2017 in Düsseldorf with a multistakeholder pre-conference.

The G 20 summit is in Hamburg, May 2017.

Wolfgang