From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:03:01 +0000
Hi all,

The webinar is supposed to start in three hours, has any of you got a
working link?

We're up for an exciting month!

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Acting Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

A digital signature can be attached to this e-mail,
you need openPGP software to verify it. See:http://is.gd/Y06WEs
Key fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9