From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:16:12 +0300
On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 06:53:22AM +0000, James Gannon ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

> As per the EC meeting yesterday does this constitute the
> instructions to be sent to the list and if so has this been approved
> by the EC as the formal communication?

No, this is my explanation of the effect of the approved rules.

Any formal communication from the EC may choose to do will be clearly
indicated as such.

As for the meeting yesterday, discussion aside the only actual
decision formally made was the treatment of NotA in the ballot, and it
was quite clear.

--
Tapani Tarvainen