From:
"Subrenat, Jean-Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Subrenat, Jean-Jacques
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:21:13 +0200
Hello,

as someone who worked and lived in Finland, I would like to support what Ed says about civil society in that country, and about EFFI. Although I don't know Tapani personally, I am satisfied, from what I know OF him, that he has the qualifications and personality to be a very good Chair of NCSG.

Jean-Jacques.