From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:01:18 +0200
Thank you Rafik.

We do indeed need to be careful here, good intentions do not guarantee
good results. Hasty action could easily do more harm than good to both
the people in question as well as our future ability to influence
ICANN's human rights and other policies.

But as I expected, you are clearly aware of all this and well able to
evaluate various alternatives and their possible repercussions, so
I'm happy you're willing to take the lead on this.

Best,

Tapani