From:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:37:49 -0500
Hi There,

in another effort to reach out and expand NCUC's on-line presence I just
created a new group for us at LinkedIn.

If you are a LinkedIn user and are interested to join the group and share
contacts (contact sharing is not required to join the group and your
contact information will be available only to group members), please
feel free to visit the following link:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2232886&trk=anetsrch_name&goback=.gdr_1251213651807_1

Currently I'm the sole member and administrator of the group, to avoid
nuisances I'll not approve requests to join from head hunters, telemarketers,
or mega-contact collectors.

Best Regards
Jorge