From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 15:05:28 +0200
Dear all,

As time is running short, I'll take the liberty of hijacking
Farzaneh's message from NCUC list - thank you.

So, questions below for all NCSG members. The deadline is rather
impossible, but I don't expect sky to fall if we extend it by
the weekend. Nonetheless quick comments would be appreciated.

Tapani