From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2016 13:46:49 +0200
Hi Rafik,

The DNSSEC for Everybody is great and fun, but it's more a very rough
101. The DNSSEC workshop is also great, but it doesn't help you when you
are behind a production terminal. Good documentation is needed. Or we
need to find out better why adoption levels are so low.

Is this something we can bring up?

I think this is especially an issue for the NCSG because NGO's,
activists and individual users will greatly benefit from increased
trust, and more protection against DNS poisoining. With the enormous
success of Let's Encrypt (1 milltion certs distributed, covering >2.5
million domains) DNSSEC is the next logical step, and adoption is still
_very_ low.

Cheers,

Niels