From:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 08:35:41 -0600
> I ask that the Council re-draft its GNSO council resolution along those lines, dividing the PDP proposal into two separate ones. I also ask that members of the NCUC who agree with me (or disagree with me) to please express their views.

After several email exchanges where you clarified the distinction
between cross ownership and full integration and sticking to the
current policy where regardless of ownership issues we should maintain
the operational an contractual separation I've got your point and
agree with you.

I still believe that more work/clarification has to be done for the
special cases where the registry/registrar separation should not be
required or represents an unnecessary burden to organizations both
commercial and non-commercial, for example .IBM or .XYZNGO.

My .02
Jorge