From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 09:47:05 -0400
The way to start answering this question is to ask:
how does publicly listing the name of the person who holds legal
control of the domain name required to fulfill the defined purpose of
whois?

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 5/23/2006 9:16 AM >>>
This is a subject we have discussed before, but I think we should
revisit.
If no personal data is listed, how do you feel about listing the person
who
holds legal control of the domain name -- the individual, organization,
small
business, etc?