From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 18:11:29 -0400
BTW, assuming the EWRs centralized registrant database comes into
existence,  who do we think should administer it?

I see the questions as tied in. I believe that ICANN will ultimately
want to administer it, or whatever replaces it.  Especially if they
become the trusted administrator of all things critical.

avri