From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:31:52 +0000
Thanks Avri for nominating Tapani for the job!

Tapani goes back in time with NCUC and NCSG, having served in both the NCUC Executive Committee and the NCSG EC. What many do not know is that Tapani has been (and continuous to be) absolutely crucial in developing, keeping up and fixing our digital infrastructure, for example the members' list (which requires a yearly update) and the organization of the elections. His constant work in the background is not visible to most members, but as one of those who had the luck to work closely with him in several occasions, I can say that Tapani is not only well-organized, but also extremely reliable and dedicated. Thanks Avri for nominating him!

My two cents, Stefania

Stefania Milan, PhD
University of Amsterdam || mediastudies.nl ||
Data J Lab || datajlab.nl ||
Internet Policy Observatory || Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania || globalnetpolicy.org ||
Center for Media and Communication Studies, Central European University || www.cmcs.ceu.hu ||
International Association for Media and Communication Research - International Council member and Co-Chair, Communication Policy Task Force || www.iamcr.org ||
Executive Committee, Non-Commercial User Constituency, ICANN
mobile: [31] 62 7875 425 (NL) || [1] 647 - 973 - 6533 (CA) || [+39] 333 - 2309945 (I)
stefaniamilan.net || @annliffey