From:
Shahzad Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahzad Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:09:10 +0500
Congratulations to all the winners,

Thanks to the other candidates for standing in and showing their deep
commitment to this work.

...and many more thanks to everyone, who was working behind the scenes
to make this election happen :)

Great work everyone especially Rafik and Maryam for their untiring
efforts. Thanks again!

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad

--
Shahzad Ahmad
Country Director, Bytes for All, Pakistan

PGP Fingerprint: 1004 8FDD 7E64 A127 B880 7A67 2D37 5ABF 4871 D92F