From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:15:14 +0100
Hi,

I strongly disagree.  the PC policy committee makes the decision.  This
is based on candidates of the NCSG, not their constituency loyalties.
Remember people can belong to more than one constituency.

Voting in the NCSG is by NCSG members not by constituency members.

Your candidate will win if he is the best choice.

avri