From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 08:38:52 +0200
Thanks Bill,

this is very helpful. It is good to clear this procedural issue. But it is more important that we return to substance as soon as possible. Time is ripe to reconsider the priorities of our mid-term-agenda and to move towards a post IANA transition 2020 NCSG strategy.

Wolfgang