From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:29:43 -0400
I also agreed with Avri and inserted a few of her changes, Kathy did not
get those edits....we need to make sure we have a final copy that Rafik
can sign, which reflects all the agreed changes.  Do you want me to have
another edit one last time, to make sure that Joy's comments (which were
on an earlier draft) and Avri's are all in there?
cheers stephanie