From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:26:10 +0200
It is a pain - none of the several different allegedly 'universal' adapters I have included South Africa giant pronged plugs. So do grab an opportunity to grab an adapter if you can.

Though my hotel room (Hilton where most of us on GNSO travel allocation will be) seem to have sockets for several different plugs, including euro plugs and UK and US style.

Cheers

	David
	(who has made it to Durban despite the threat of airline strikes)