From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2015 17:42:04 +0000
Dear NCUC members

The Task Force on Communication Policy and the Working Group on Global Media Policy of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) are jointly organizing the 'usual' roundtable on internet governance (Montreal, 12-16 July). It is a sort of 'update/what's on/what's hot' type of thing. Hence, the invitation: is any of you attending IAMCR, and willing to join us? We have already some names in mind, but crowdsourcing participants is always fun when the community is good -- and NCUC/NCSG are! Please get in touch privately with me if you believe you can play a role.

Cheers, Stefania

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.