From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:26:52 -0300
Hi,

As you know I disagree.  I think leaving the grandfathering to the
processes we have is the right thing to do.  I do not think the CCWG is
the pplace to start messing about with Registry and Registrar contracts.

But I won't argue with you on the CCWG list.  If I am alone in my belief
that this is the right way to handle it given the plan we sent forward
and in adherence to the bottom up methodologies of the GNSO and if the
NCSG PC, after sufficient member review decides to send in a SG comment
when it comes time to do SG comments (which this pass isn't), I will ask
to append a minority statement to the NCSG statement.  But in the CCWG,
I will leave the battle in CCWG  to Becky who knows the contractual
environment better than I ever will.

I make sure this gets an open discussion in the gTLD subsequent
procedures WG.  PICs are most definitely on the docket and it will be
close to 10 years before the issue comes to the fore as a practical matter.

avri

On 06-Apr-16 13:39, Mueller, Milton L wrote:
> [...]

---